AnimeMojo.com respects the trademark rights of others. Accounts with usernames, or any other content that misleads others or violates another's trademark may be updated, transferred or permanently suspended.
If you are concerned that someone may be using your trademark in an infringing way on our site you can let us know by using our contact form, select "DMCA/Copyright Issue" from the dropdown list and provide the following:
- Infringing Username and/or URL at issue
- Trademarked word or symbol
- Details on how the user has violated your rights
- Trademark Registration Number
- Registration Office
- Your contact information (name, address, phone number, etc.)
AnimeMojo.com will review your submission and take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including temporary or permanent removal of the trademark from the site.