Partner Policies & Guidelines
It's important that you follow the partner policies and guidelines if you are part of AnimeMojo.com's Contributor Partner Program. This includes AnimeMojo.com Community Guidelines, Terms of Service, Copyright Policies and Trademark Policies.
Because our reviewers aren't able to check every piece of content that is posted through our platform, they will typically review content that best represents your content and account. Things such as:
- Overall theme of your content
- Popular content
- Your most recent content
- Content metadata, including titles, thumbnails, descriptions/summaries, etc.
For your account to qualify and be a part of the Contributor Partner Program you must do the following:
- Follow the AnimeMojo.com Community Guidelines
- Agree and be familiar with AnimeMojo.com ToS (Terms of Service)
- Post a minimum of 10 new peices of content each month
- Meet or exceed the content & quality guidelines
- No more than 3 Copyright/DMCA Takedown Requests in the last 90 days
Revenue and Monetization Policies
You are required to follow AnimeMojo.com's Contributor Partner Program policies if you earn money on AnimeMojo.com. Violation of any of the policies may result in AnimeMojo.com taking the actions listed below:
- Removal or deletion of your content
- Disable, Suspend or terminate your participation in the AnimeMojo.com Contributor Partner Program
- Disable, Suspend or terminate your AnimeMojo.com account
- Withholding of Outstanding Earnings
- Applicable to earnings from content that is in violation
- In the event of recurring violations, all outstanding earnings can be withheld
We will inform you in writing by email, or online through the platform/service, when policies are enforced, as well as what, if any, options are available to you at that time.
Ready to earn money with your content and join the Contributor Partner Program?!
If you've already received an invitation, it will automatically appear the next time you visit the Members Area! Haven't received an invitation yet? You can Reach Out and request a manual review! We'll then dive into your content and see if there's potential for you to earn money with your content!
We're here to support you! Reach out via our Contact Page and we'll be more than happy to see how we can help!