Now that Mash has finished warming up his muscles his voice actor is also done warming up his voal cords! Aleks Le (Zenitsu in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba) was just announced as the lead in the English dub of MASHLE: MAGIC AND MUSCLES. Aleks Le previously voiced Zenitsu in the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba.
Check out the trailer for MASHLE: MAGIC AND MUSCLES now!
The staff and cast for the series include:
- Director: Tomonari Tanaka (Engage Kiss)
- Series Composition: Yosuke Kuroda (My Hero Academia)
- Character Design: Hisashi Higashijima (BLUELOCK)
- Music: Masaru Yokoyama (Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans)
- Animation Production: A-1 Pictures
- Mash Burnedead voiced by Chiaki Kobayashi (Moriarty in Moriarty the Patriot)
- Finn Ames voiced by Reiji Kawashima (Fushi in To Your Eternity)
- Lance Crown voiced by Kaito Ishikawa (Tobio Kageyama in Haikyu!!)
- Dot Barrett voiced by Takuya Eguchi (Soei in That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime)
- Lemon Irvine voiced by Reina Ueda (Ruri in Dr. STONE)
Crunchyroll describes MASHLE: MAGIC AND MUSCLES below:
This is a world of magic.
This is a world in which magic is casually used by everyone.
In a deep, dark forest in this world of magic, there is a boy who is singlemindedly working out.
His name is Mash Burnedead, and he has a secret. He can’t use magic.
All he wanted was to live a quiet life with his family, but people suddenly start trying to kill him one day and he somehow finds himself enrolled in Magic School. There, he sets his sights on becoming a “Divine Visionary,” the elite of the elite.
Will his ripped muscles work against the best and brightest of the wizarding world?
The curtain rises on this off-kilter magical fantasy in which the power of being jacked crushes any spell!
Let us know your thoughts on