Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro's English dub is back for another season and starting on Crunchyroll on January 28.
The cast and crew for the first episode, "It's You and Me, Senpai", are listed below:
- Nagatoro voiced by Kimberley Anne Campbell (Frederica in 86 EIGHTY-SIX)
- Senpai voiced by Erik Scott Kimerer (Gowther in The Seven Deadly Sins)
- Gamo voiced by Brittany Cox (Fena in Fena: Pirate Princess)
- Yoshi voiced by LilyPichu (Muni in D4DJ First Mix)
- Sakura voiced by Kimberly Woods (Tiese in Sword Art Online: Alicization)
- Mashiro voiced by Christina Costello (Rio in PuraOra! PRIDE OF ORANGE)
- Council President voiced by Henry Mason (Guccio in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure STONE OCEAN)
- ADR Production: Bang Zoom! Studios
- Producer: Eric P. Sherman
- Co-Producers: Mami Okada, Mio Moroe
- English Voice Director: Dorah Fine
- ADR Script Writer: Meli Grant
- Casting Supervisor: Mami Okada
- Casting Director: AJ Gam
- Production Managers: Robert G. Mah, Jessica Peace
- Production Coordinators: Jessica Gowler, Aki Kuribara, John Tan
- Sound Supervisor: Patrick Rodman
- Re-Recording Mixer: Michael Brooks
- Recording Engineer: Jonathan Brannen
- Audio Operations Manager: Ismael Yanez
- Assistant Engineer: Samuel Carrillo
- Video Technician: Kaylyn Saucedo
- Spotting: Breaugh Olson
The Japanese web manga series Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro was created by Nanashi, also known as 774, and published by Kodansha in November 2017. An anime television series adaptation by Telecom Animation Film aired from April to June 2021.
About Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro
The story is about Naoto Hachioji, a shy second-year student at Kazehaya High School, who prefers to stay out of the spotlight and spend his free time drawing manga. However, first-year student Hayase Nagatoro nicknames him "Senpai" and teases him to the point of crying after accidentally finding the manga.
Nagatoro frequently hangs out in the Art Club area where he hangs out and continues to make fun of him for his shy nature and interest in otaku, sometimes in a vulgar way. Senpai grows romantically interested in Nagatoro as she keeps encouraging him to be more forceful, and as a result, he begins to open up to her and become more involved in her life.
Gamo, Yosshii, and Sakura, three of Nagatoro's friends, who Senpai meets and who at first seem like mean, shallow high school girls who simply want to torture Senpai, turn out to be supporting friends who plot to bring the two closer together.
The semi-retired president of the Art Club shows up and wants to dissolve the organization, but after a contest challenge during the culture festival, he relents and permits it to continue. The president's younger cousin enrolls in the high school and joins the Art Club the next academic year.